- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Instant or Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (Arbonne’s Vanilla Protein Shake Mix tastes GREAT – see protein comparison chart at the bottom of the page)
- 1 scoop fiber, optional (Arbonne’s Daily Fiber Boost has no flavor and mixes well)
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced (substitute your favorite berries!)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, optional (substitute your favorite nuts!)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds, optional (substitute flax or chia seeds!)
- Heat 3/4 cup water for 1 minute in the microwave, or bring to a boil stovetop.
- Put 1/2 cup oats in a cereal bowl.
- Mix protein and fiber into oats.
- Pour heated water into oats mixture and mix well.
- Let oatmeal sit for about 2 minutes to absorb the water.
- Top oatmeal with berries, nuts, and seeds.