- 1 1/2 cup frozen fruit
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk (hemp, almond, soy, cashew, flax…)
- 1 scoop vegan protein (my favorite is Arbonne’s vanilla protein)
- 1 Tbsp flax seed or chia seeds (I use a chia/flax blend)
- optional – a very small handful of spinach (Recommended if you have difficulty getting your veggies in. This will change the color of your smoothie bowl, but shouldn’t affect the taste too much. You may also be interested in a powdered greens supplement.)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup of your favorite berries
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, or oats
- Blend together the frozen fruit, non-dairy milk, protein, seeds, and spinach until smooth.
- Pour smoothie in a bowl.
- Top with the banana, berries, and seeds or oats.
Makes 1 serving