- 1 cup veggie ground crumbles (found in the same section as veggie burgers)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic or 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2-3 baby bella mushrooms
- 4-5 black olives
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 medium sized tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 450F with the cookie sheet in the oven to warm it for quicker, more even cooking.
- Slightly warm the veggie crumbles in a small pan on low heat with olive oil, garlic, and oregano, stirring occasionally. Don’t over cook it now, because it will cook more in the oven and you don’t want it to be dry!
- Slice the mushrooms and olives, chop the spinach, and set them aside.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and place tortillas on the sheet side by side so as little of the tortillas are overlapping as possible, if at all.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the tortillas, leaving a little room around the edges for crust. We don’t want too much sauce or the tortilla will not cook evenly.
- Add toppings evenly over the pizzas.
- Place cookie sheet back in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Watch for the edges to be a golden brown, you might not even need 8 minutes!
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and use a spatula to take the pizza off the sheet and put it on a plate or cutting board to cut into 4 or 6 pieces per pizza!
Makes 2 tortilla pizzas.
If you’re like me and like to dip your pizza in ranch or some type of dressing, I recommend the vegan dressing: just ranch. You can find it at most Target stores!