- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 unsweetened, unflavored soy, hemp, rice, or flax milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- at least 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo)
- celery sticks (optional)
- vegan ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Whisk vegan milk, flour, garlic, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Avoid clumping at the bottom of the bowl by adding the vegan milk first. If you need more batter to coat the cauliflower, add equal parts vegan milk and flour to keep batter consistent.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter, coating completely.
- Shake the cauliflower lightly to remove excess batter before placing on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until batter is a light gold color.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and use spatula to move cauliflower to a mixing bowl.
- Pour buffalo sauce over the cauliflower in the mixing bowl and shake or lightly stir until evenly covered.
- Move cauliflower to a serving platter.
- Optional: drizzle remaining buffalo sauce from bowl over cauliflower bites.
- Suggested serving with celery sticks and vegan ranch dipping sauce.